Is my furniture eligible to be listed on Roomii?
All furniture must meet Roomii’s list of universal requirements. They must also meet specific requirements set for the US. Certain furniture types can’t be listed on our platform. Roomii reserves the right to modify its eligibility requirements at any time for any reason. Get more information about how to list your vehicle.
The following furniture is not eligible for Roomii. Ineligible furniture include: Sex furniture.
Universal requirements for listing furniture on Roomii
To list furniture on Roomii, you must:
- List only eligible furniture that you own or to an owner who’s authorized you to list
- List only furniture that is located in Chicago, IL.
- Maintain your furniture and continue to meet our safety standards as your furniture ages.
Furniture listing requirements
Besides meeting the universal requirements listed above, your furniture must:
- Be no more than 3 years old
- Be in “New”, “Like New”, or “Very Good” conditions.
- New – Just like it sounds. Brand-new furniture. Original manufacturer’s warranty, if any, still applies, with warranty details included in the listing comments. Original packaging is present for most New items but certain items may be re-boxed.
- Pre-owned Like New – The item is in mint condition, free of defects, all functions of the furniture piece work and the furniture piece shows no signs of wear.
- Pre-owned Good – The item is gently used, but may have one or few minor flaws or blemishes, yet still functional.
Roomii location availability
Roomii is currently available in the following cities : Chicago