Retail $649, asking $500
– Sustainable sourced solid mango wood top sealed with a cool walnut finish
– Metal base in burnished bronze
– Two 10″ drop-leaf panels (one on each side) swing up and secure underneath.
– Made in India
– Designed for small spaces in mind
Also pictured are the Mid-Century Upholstered Dining Chair with Wood Legs. Retail $399 each, asking $400 for pair
– Ink Blue Distressed Velvet
– Solid wood legs in acorn finish
– Retro-inspired comfort that’s built to last. Its wide, cushy seat and sloping back offer an inviting seat no matter how long the meal and its Contract Grade frame means it’s extra sturdy.
Willing to do $800 if interested in both table and chairs